When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, Company Name or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Third-Party App Integrations
When you connect a third-party app to Salesmanna (such as Google, Office 365, QuickBooks), we will use information on your account to improve your Salesmanna experience and internally administer our business. This information is never sold or shared with any third parties.
For Google and Office 365 accounts, we collect:
• Calendar information – We integrate your third-party calendar with Salesmanna's calendar. Events are pulled in real time when interacting with the calendar and are not stored in our databases. When you create calendar events in Salesmanna, you have the option of pushing those events to your third-party calendar. At that point, it is stored both in Salesmanna and the third-party calendar.
• Contact information – We are not using any of your third-party contact information at this time.
• Cloud storage (Google Drive, One Drive) - We only connect to your third-party storage account to allow you to select files from them for attachments to emails in Salesmanna. We do not store or collect any other information from your connected cloud storage accounts.
• Emails – When you connect a third-party email account, Salesmanna will begin listening for sent/received emails. When an email is sent or received, it will be attached to any existing contacts on your account whose email address matches the sender or recipient, based on whether you sent or received the email. If you check the "Create Contacts" checkbox, Salesmanna will collect every email that is sent or received and create a contact if one doesn't exist on your account. We do not share your emails with any third parties, and only use your emails for reference on your contacts across your account.
For connected QuickBooks accounts, we collect:
• Contact information – We allow you to sync your contacts between Salesmanna and QuickBooks. When you do this, we collect basic contact information (name, email, phone, address, sum total of invoices) about your QuickBooks contacts and save them as contacts in Salesmanna.
• Product information (also referred to as Items in QuickBooks) – Products are handled similarly, where we collect product names, prices, descriptions, etc., and save them as products on your Salesmanna account.
• Financial Information – At this time, we do not collect any information about your finances, invoices, or payroll, although we do have access to it when you connect QuickBooks.
If any of this functionality is updated or our handling of your information from connected apps changes, we will update this policy and do our utmost in informing you of the change.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google Advertising Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We, Salesmanna, agree to the following:
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
Should a data breach occur, we promise to notify our customers by email within 7 business days.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Return to the home page here
1200 Woodruff Road
Greenville, SC 29607